Simple analysis of the central visual field
- Detects and quantifies metamorphosia in the central visual field
- Graphical output
- Quick and simple to use
- Powerful database for saving results
- Exports data to spreadsheet
- Runs on a standard PC or laptop
- Developed by ophthalmologists and vision scientists
- Ideal for retina/macula clinics
Available now. Introductory price £75+VAT
The D Chart is a novel test for assessing the degree and location of metamorphopsia (distortion) in the central visual field.
The test was developed by Velichko Manahilov and Niall Strang of the Department of Vision Science at Glasgow Caledonian University and David Yorston and Gerry McGowan of Gartnavel General Hospital. Working with Thomson Software Solutions, the original paper-based test has been adapted to run on a PC and a range of additional features and functionality has been added.
The D-Chart offers a simple and effective alternative.