Ocular motility testing on your PC ...
Establishing the cause of binocular vision problems is one of the most challenging aspects of clinical practice. The PC Hess Screen provides the clinician with a powerful new PC-based tool for assessing such patients, without having to invest in bulky and expensive equipment.
- Rapid and accurate assessment of the size and direction of phoria / tropia in up to 25 directions of gaze
- Results plotted in conventional Hess screen format allowing the clinician to establish whether a deviation is concomitant or incomitant and which muscle is affected
- A variety of analytical tools to help the clinician form a diagnosis
- Built in database allows results to be archived for future reference
- Results can be printed or pasted into referral letters and reports
- Runs on a standard PC
- Voice instructions.