Establishing the cause of binocular vision problems is one of the most challenging aspects of clinical practice. The PC Hess Screen provides the clinician with a powerful new PC-based tool for assessing such patients, without having to invest in bulky and expensive equipment.
- Rapid and accurate assessment of the size and direction of phoria / tropia in up to 25 directions of gaze
- Results plotted in conventional Hess screen format allowing the clinician to establish whether a deviation is concomitant or incomitant and which muscle is affected
- A variety of analytical tools to help the clinician form a diagnosis
- Built in database allows results to be archived for future reference
- Results can be printed or pasted into referral letters and reports
- Runs on a standard PC
- Voice instructions.
A more detailed look at the features ...